Gateway Christian Schools’ mission is to produce graduates with exceptional academic capability, demonstrated Christian character development, social competency, and strong leadership capacity, as they impact the world for Christ. Some of the ways we accomplish this mission is through small class sizes, excellent student-to-teacher ratios, and scheduling flexibility. Therefore, a predetermined capacity is set for each grade level in our schools.
Below is a current status of each grade based on processed enrollments, and applications received.
While a campus tour is not required for application, we are pleased to offer an appointment for families who would like the opportunity to preview what GCS offers students and families of our community. Families may also preview our campus through our virtual options before an in-person tour is available. Schedule a tour today!
- Legal Birth Certificate (required for all applicants)
- Medically Verified Immunization Records (required for all applicants)
- Standardized Testing Scores (grades 3-12 only)
- Transcript/ Report Card (grades 1-12 only, including homeschooled applicants)
- Current Progress Report (grades 1-12 only, including homeschooled applicants)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (grades 1-12 only)
- Character Recommendation Form (grades 1-12 only)
- IEP or other special testing results (if applicable)
- Legal Custody Documentation (if applicable)
- Non-refundable Application Fee
GCS obtains records from a student’s current/previous school (to include: grade reports, standardized testing scores, behavior and attendance records, and any special services assessments) for all applicants grades 1-12.
- Transcripts / Report Cards
- Behavior References
- Admission Questionnaires and Admission Assessment
- Demonstrated grade-level proficiency
- Does the student sincerely desire to attend GCS?
- Do the parents and student(s) understand that they are applying for a Christ-centered education and are willing to adhere to GCS policies?
GCS admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational or admission policies, financial aid, athletic or other school-administered programs.
Gateway Christian Schools has been blessed with growing enrollment. We value our ‘right size’ approach with small class sizes, student to teacher ratios, and scheduling flexibility. There is a predetermined classroom capacity for every grade level in our school.
With a large number of prospective students each year, the number of applicants can exceed the number of seats available in a designated grade level for the current or upcoming school year. Our goal is to maintain optimal class size in each grade level and the wait pool process helps to achieve this goal. Gateway Christian School’s wait pool is an unranked group of applicants who we prayerfully hope will be able to join our school family.
- A family has 3 business days from the admissions offer to confirm their desire to remain in the wait pool.
- Families will remain in the waitpool for the current school year until a seat becomes available and their student is offered enrollment. Should a student not be selected for the current year, they are encouraged to reapply next season.
- If a student from the wait pool is offered enrollment, the family has 48 hours to complete the enrollment process before the seat is offered to another family in the wait pool.
Please contact the Admissions team at [email protected] for any wait pool questions or needs.
Looking for a quality Christian education for your child, but concerned about the cost? We understand that tuition rates can be a significant barrier for families when considering private education. That's why we offer a range of discounts and financial aid options. We are committed to making quality Christian education more accessible to families from all backgrounds.
Contact a campus Admission Coordinator to learn more about our tuition rates and which discount option works best for your family!